[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]The Spaghetti of the Ancient Tuscan Pasta Factory is bronze wire-drawn durum wheat flour pasta, produced in artisan bakery.

The Ancient Tuscan Pasta Factory for this dough uses semolina, 60% came from the plantations located between Siena and Arezzo and the other 40% from Maremma. This selected durum wheat is fragrant and has a precious appearance. Its protein content is 13,5%..

The entire process of production is handmade and meticulously detailed. The wheat arrives twice in a week in the bags of 25kg each and is used for daily production. The dough is made with the spring water. The wire drawing process entirely in bronze guarantees working temperature’s reduction. Due to low temperatures and long drying periods the product is more tasty, just like old times.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]


Semolina of Hard GRAIN, water.

Cooking time: 6/8 minutes.

The pasta must be cooked in abundant water, 1 liter for 100 g .; boil the water and add the salt, then put the desired amount of pasta, stir once and check the cooking to get the best result.

Keep in a cool and dry place.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]Produced and packaged by the pasta factory: Vecchio Pastificio Toscano srl, Street of Marginone 90/a 55012 Santa Margherita (LU) Tuscany, Italy.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Additional information


0,5 kg