Products used in this recipe
Cotechino with Lentils
Cotechino accompanied by lentils.
- 1 n. cotechino
- 100 gr. lentils dried
- 2 gloves garlic
- 4 leaves sage
- q.s. oliv oil extra virgin
- q.s. pepper
- q.s. salt
- Wrap the cotechino with plenty of aluminum foil and pierce it all with a toothpick.
- Put the cotechino in cold water and cook for 90 minutes.
- Put the lentils into the pot with cold water, the sage and the garlic cloves and simmer for 40 minutes; check the cooking after 30 minutes and add a handful of salt.
- Drain the lentils, remove the garlic and sage and season lentils with Extra Virgin Olive Oil, sprinkle with pepper and adjust salt if necessary.
- Serve Cotechino hot thick slices accompanied by lentils.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!