And here is a delicious and appetizing recipe, this time we go international cuisine!
They are chicken nuggets with fontina inside, wrapped with slices of bacon spread and cooked in the oven.[/vc_column_text][vc_custom_heading text=”Products used in this recipe
Chunks of Chicken with Fontina and Bacon
- 1 chest chicken
- 200 gr. spread bacon cut into long slices
- 200 gr. fontina
- q.s. pepper
- q.s salt
- q.s. paprika
- Cut the chicken breast into 4 pieces.
- Make a pocket inside each piece of chicken and put the fontina.
- Sprinkle with the sweet paprika, pepper and a pinch of salt (very little salt because the bacon with which it is wrapped is salted).
- Wrap with the bacon.
- Put on a baking sheet with a sheet of parchment paper and bake at 160 ° C. for 30 minutes.
- Turn the bacon into a nice crispy one, if necessary put the last minute on the oven on a ventilated or grill.
- Leave for 5/6 minutes and serve.