INFORMATION ON THE TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
Pursuant to article 13 of Legislative Decree 196. June 30, 2003
(Personal data protection code)
This policy is intended for all those who visit and interact with the site salumigombitelli.it (hereinafter referred to as the site) and who want to access services provided by the site. It contains all the necessary information that the user needs to know to use the site in a conscious way while browsing it.
The site is managed by Salumificio Artigianale Gombitelli Triglia M and T. S.n.c. registered office in Camaiore (LU), Gombitelli locality 90/D, P.IVA 01502100462 REA 146205 LU, registered in the register.
The registration service is provided by Salumificio Artigianale Gombitelli Triglia M and T. S.n.c.
Membership is required to use the services reserved to registered users (reservations and newsletter).
To facilitate the process of subscribing to the newsletter and reservations, when filling out the form, you must provide the personal data that are necessary for the completion of the proceedings (such as first name, last name, email address, telephone number).
By sending the reservation/registration the user will allow the Salumificio Artigianale Gombitelli Triglia M and T. S.n.c, to acquire such data and e-mail address, necessary for the fulfilment of legal obligations.
In order to enable registration on the website, Salumificio Artigianale Gombitelli Triglia M and T. S.n.c. may process certain personal information about you in accordance with applicable law and as set forth below.
In accordance with the provisions of Legislative Decree n. 196 of June 30, 2003 (the “Privacy Code”), Salumificio Artigianale Gombitelli Triglia M and T. S.n.c, with this policy, gives some substantial information about the treatment which will undergo the personal data provided by the user, within the navigation within the site and/or on the occasion of registration on the site and/or on the occasion of the completion of forms for reservation and provision of any services.
- Purpose of the treatment and the nature of the processed data
The provided data by the user through the site will be used for the purposes the activities listed below:
- a) to allow the registration to our Web site and to access the services reserved to registered users as well as for administrative and legal obligations related to the “registration”;
- b) with the consent of the same user, to send promotions, sales, and discounts by Salumificio Artigianale Gombitelli Triglia M and t. S.n.c, as well as for sending commercial communications or information (“newsletters”), to conduct market research also aimed at assessing the degree of user satisfaction (customer satisfaction) and for the reporting of all initiatives concerning products and/or services and/or events regarding third parties by means of automated systems, such as email or SMS (“marketers”);
- c) with the consent of the same user, for the analysis of your choices of consumption and purchasing habits (known as “profiling”) by Salumificio Artigianale Gombitelli Triglia M and t. S.n.c through a survey of the type and frequency of the reservations at Salumificio Artigianale Gombitelli Triglia M and T. S.n.c and, if indicated, optionally requests and areas of interest selected by the user in the registration form, for the purpose of sending informative and/or advertising of specific interest to you in the manner described in paragraph b,) above (“profiling”).
- d) for job opportunities (“Careers”). You can send your resume and other information online to apply for a job at Salumificio Artigianale Gombitelli Triglia M and t. S.n.c. The information provided in connection with seeking employment will be stored in a database and will be used to gauge interest in employment and to contact in relation to a possible employment in Salumificio Artigianale Gombitelli Triglia M and T. S.n.c.
You can access the site and view the services offered without requiring the provision of any personal data. However, the computer systems and software used for the operation of this site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the communication protocols of the internet.
This information is not collected to be associated with identified individuals, but also by their very nature could, through elaborations and associations, permit identification of the user.
This category includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in notation URL of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, etc. These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on site usage (such as, in particular, the number of visits) and to check its correct functioning and is deleted immediately after processing. In this process, there is no directly identifiable treatment information.
Navigation data will be acquired, in the manner indicated above, only from Salumificio Artigianale Gombitelli Triglia M and T. S.n.c.
- provision of data and consequences in case of non-consent to treatment
The provision of data for the purposes of point a) art. 1 preceding is purely optional.
However, because such treatment is required to allow the registration to our Web site and for the provision of reserved services, any refusal to provide such data will make it impossible to register on the website and complete the reservation services.
With reference to the purposes of the processing referred to in points b and c) art. 1 above, consent to the processing of data is purely optional and can be manifested through the selection of an appropriate box, for each distinct purposes, present at the bottom of the registration form. Failure to consent will not have any effect on the possibility to register to the site and/or make reservations on the same and will involve only the consequences stipulated below:
– failure to consent to the processing of personal data for the purposes of art. 1, let. b) above, will make it impossible to receive marketing communications or information (“newsletters”), promotions, discounts, sales from Salumificio Artigianale Gombitelli Triglia M and T. S.n.c. and make it impossible for the same to carry out market research also aimed at assessing the degree of user satisfaction (customer satisfaction) and for the reporting of all initiatives relating to their products and/or services and/or third parties.
– failure to consent to the processing of personal data for the purposes of art. 1, lett. c) preceding will make it impossible to Salumificio Artigianale Gombitelli Triglia M and T. S.n.c to analyzing user consumption choices (known as “profiling”), through a survey of the type and frequency of reservations and, if indicated, optionally requests and areas of interest selected by the user in the registration form for the purpose of sending informative and/or advertising of specific interest to you in the manner described in paragraph (b) of art. 1 above.
The user may, in any case, withdraw consent eventually paid for the purposes of “Marketing” and “profiling” of art. 1, contacting Salumificio Artigianale Gombitelli Triglia M and T. S.n.c to the address below. In addition, limited to the purposes of “Marketing”, the user can object to the processing of data concerning him even through unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email to promotional content contributed by Salumificio Artigianale Gombitelli Triglia M and T. S.n.c.
With reference to point d) of article 1. before, consent shall be required.
- Data processing methods
The data processing will be carried out with the aid of electronic and physical tools, automated and non-automated manner and with appropriate means to ensure the security and confidentiality of data in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act. In particular, will be taken all measures organizational, logistical and procedural, technical, computer, so that it is guaranteed a minimum level of data protection required by law, by allowing access only to people in charge of the treatment by each of the owners or managers designated by each of the owners.
The data will also be managed and protected in environments whose access is under constant control.
- communication of data
The personal data provided by the user, may be brought to the attention or communicated to the following subjects:
– employees and/or collaborators of Salumificio Artigianale Gombitelli Triglia M and T. S.n.c and companies related to Salumificio Artigianale Gombitelli Triglia M and T. S.n.c,
– to companies or consultants are responsible for the installation, maintenance, updating and, in General, the management of hardware and software of Salumificio Artigianale Gombitelli Triglia M and T. S.n.c,
– a company appointed by Salumificio Artigianale Gombitelli Triglia M and T. S.n.c to sending online communications;
– all those public and/or private individuals and/or legal persons (legal, administrative and tax), when the communication is necessary or functional to the proper fulfilment of contractual obligations in relation to the services provided through the site, as well as the obligations imposed by law;
– a company responsible for phone support (customer care);
– to all those subjects (including public authorities) having access to data by virtue of legislative provisions or administrative proceedings;
All personal data provided by users in connection with the registration to the website and/or booking through the site are not subject to disclosure;
– to companies to make personal selections.
- data processing
The owner of data processing is:
– Salumificio Artigianale Gombitelli Triglia M and t. S.n.c, with registered office at Headquarters in Camaiore (LU), Località Gombitelli 90/D, P.IVA 01502100462 REA 146205 LU, registered in the register.
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; TEL 0584 971966.
The user can send any instance, pursuant to art. 7 below concerning the processing of your personal data to the address shown above.
- data retention
Your data will be kept only for the time necessary to ensure proper rendering of the services offered.
In the case of account closure of the site user-initiated, its data given will be stored for administrative purposes for a period not exceeding three months, without prejudice to any specific legal obligations on the conservation of accounting documentation or for purposes of public security.
In any case, it is understood that personal data will be stored and processed for the purposes referred to in points (b) and (c) “Marketing,” profiling “and (d)” job opportunities “, according to art. 1 above, for the period of time permitted by law and the requirements of the authority for the protection of personal data. At the end of that period, Salumificio Artigianale Gombitelli Triglia M and T. S.n.c may request you to renew your consent to the processing of your data for such purposes or make the same anonymously and preserve them solely for statistical or historical purposes.
- Right of access to personal information
In accordance with art. 7 of the Privacy Code, you are entitled to:
- a) obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data and their communication in an intelligible form;
- b) obtain information:
– the origin of the personal data, the purposes, and methods of processing;
– the logic applied in the case of treatment with electronic instruments;
– the identity of the controller;
– the subjects or categories of subjects to whom data may be communicated or who may come to the knowledge of it as the designate representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
- c) to obtain:
– updating, rectification or where interested therein, integration of the data;
-the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
– the attestation that the operations referred to above have been made known also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated unless this requirement proves impossible or involves the use of means clearly disproportionates to the protected right;
- d) object, in whole or in part:
-for legitimate reasons, the processing of data, pertinent for collection purposes;
-to the processing of personal data relating to him, provided for the purposes of commercial information or advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The above rights may be exercised by making a request to the data controller to be forwarded to Salumificio Artigianale Gombitelli Triglia M and T. S.n.c, postal service, fax or even by email, at the address indicated in article 5 above.
8.1 information about “cookies”
Cookies are data files that a Website sends to your browser where it is stored and then transmitted to the site the next time they visit the same user.
In the course of browsing the site, you can receive your browser cookies in different sites (known as “third-party” cookies); This happens because the site may be specific elements such as images or links to web pages of other domains that reside on different servers from the site.
Cookies are used for computer authentication, session monitoring and storing specific information about users who visit your site.
The site uses both session c.d. cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser, both persistent c.d. cookies, which are stored in the user’s Terminal even after the browser is closed.
8.2 type of cookies from this site
This site installs the following own cookies or third parties:
- Navigation cookies or session that guarantees optimum navigation and use of the website;
- Analytics, cookies used to collect information in aggregate form with no chance to rise to the identification of the individual user, in order for statistical analysis of user access and use of the site by them;
- Functionality cookies, which allow the user browsing according to selected criteria (such as language, colors etc)
For the installation of such cookies do not require prior consent but provides appropriate information to the user (so-called short notice), contained in Instant pop-up banner on the home page or another page via which the user can access the site.
8.3 web Analysis
To improve our services, the site uses Google Analytics technology in order to evaluate site usage statistics. Although information may be collected anonymously, including time of access, browser type/version, operating system, Java script enabled URL addressing. None of this data can be directly attributed to a particular user.
In the case of each type of cookie it is stated that:
You can stop Google tracking data derived from cookies and user’s usage of the site (for example, the number of clicks on a page while browsing the site) by downloading and installing browser plug-ins are available by selecting the following link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it
The user will find more information at http://www.google.com/intl/it/analytics/privacyoverview.html
It should be noted that on this web page Google Analytics code has been enriched “_anonymizeip ()”, to ensure an anonymous transmission of IP addresses (so-called IP-Masking, masking an IP).
The site is under no obligation to put on your home page the text of installing through third-party information.
8.4 how to disable cookies
This site allows you to select/deselect individual cookies in the manner described below, but with express warning that if not enabled may not be guaranteed full enjoyment of same.
The user, by setting properly the software used to access the site, may block acceptance of cookies and clear your cookies.
You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies or be notified when a cookie is set. Each browser is different, so you should check your browser’s help the procedures to change your cookie preferences.
- In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by selecting “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and select “block all cookies” using the sliding selector.
- In Firefox you can block all cookies by selecting “Tools”, “options” and deselect “allow sites to set cookies” in the “Privacy” tab.
- In Chrome you can block all cookies by selecting the icon representing the wrench lying on the browser toolbar select Parameters then Display advanced parameters. In the “Privacy” section select content Parameters. Under “Cookies” you can:
- Erase cookies
- Block cookies by default
- Allow cookies by default
- Define exceptions for cookies from certain websites or domains
Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact on the functionality of the site.
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer. Please check your browser’s help.
- In Internet Explorer, you must manually delete cookie files (instructions for doing this are available at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835).
- In Firefox you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy ” and then choosing ” Use custom settings” in menu “History Settings” and then selecting “Remove cookies” from the “Show cookies” button and confirm the operation.
- changes to privacy statement
It is possible that the Site will bring changes to this policy. However, if this policy were to be changed substantially, Salumificio Artigianale Gombitelli Triglia M and T. S.n.c. issue a communication advising of such change at the top of this statement and on the homepage. The user should check the information to be updated on any changes.