Today we present a very simple and tasty recipe, the asparagus with ham, cooked in the oven, an original way to enjoy asparagus, a vegetable from the particular taste that is enhanced by the flavor of the salted ham.[/vc_column_text][vc_custom_heading text=”Products used in this recipe” font_container=”tag:h3|text_align:left” use_theme_fonts=”yes”]
Asparagus wrapped in Ham
- 400 gr asparagus
- 150 gr. salted ham
- Blanch the asparagus in Asparagus pot or steamed (I prefer to use the steam).
- Cut the end of the asparagus (very hard), and wrap each asparagus with a thin slice of ham.
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on the baking sheet and arrange the asparagus well spaced.
- Heat oven to 200 degrees ventilated and cook the asparagus for ten minutes, or at least until the ham begins to brown.
- Gently place the asparagus on a plate and serve hot.