The recipe that we present today is a tasty bruschetta made with lard Rosa Gombitelli, rosemary and cherry tomatoes; It can be served as an aperitif or an appetizer; very simple recipe, but by real gourmets.[/vc_column_text][vc_custom_heading text=”Products used in this recipe” font_container=”tag:h3|text_align:left” use_theme_fonts=”yes”]
Pink Lard of Gombitelli (outstretched lard)€9,45 – €56,70 Select options
Bruschetta with Lard and Rosemary
- 100 gr. Cheek to Pepe
- 10 slices long loaf of bread baguette type
- 3 n. Cherry tomatoes
- 1 sprig rpsemary
- q.s. pepper coarse grind
- Cut the long loaf bread into slices more or less a centimeter.
- Arrange the slices of bread in the oven at 200 ° C. until golden brown.
- Finely chop the rosemary.
- Arrange the slices of lard on the bread, sprinkle with pepper and the chopped rosemary.
- Cut the tomatoes into 4 and place them over bruschetta, serve immediately.