The dish that we present today is a first course of potato gnocchi with butter and salami with pine nuts; very original and tasty recipe.[/vc_column_text][vc_custom_heading text=”Products used in this recipe” font_container=”tag:h3|text_align:left” use_theme_fonts=”yes”]
Salami with Pine Nuts€17,95 Select options
potato gnocchi with salami with pine nuts
- 500 gr. potato gnocchi
- 50 gr. butter
- 100 gr. Salami with Pine Nuts
- q.s. Organic Aged Pecorino
- q.s. salt
- q.s. nutmeg
- Cut the Salami with Pine Nuts into small cubes.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet and put to fry the sausage for two minutes over low heat.
- In a pot of salted water cook the gnocchi.
- Drain the gnocchi and add them to the mixture in the pan.
- Serve hot garnished with pine nuts, grated pecorino cheese and a sprinkle of nutmeg.