Prezzo al Kg €11,80

The paccari of the ancient Tuscan pasta factory are a semolina pasta of bronze durum wheat, produced in a very attended artisan laboratory.

The paccari are like large macaroni born in Campania, which given their size I was considered a “by poor” pasta because even in a minimum quantity resemble the dish. Today the Paccheri are widely used by Italian chefs and more. The name derives from the ancient Greek from πας, “Tutto” and χειρ, “hand” and in Italian we find “Pacca” a bonario slap given open.

Paccheri produced by the ancient Tuscan pasta factory are made with source and semolina water cultivated in Tuscany. 60% of cultivation are located between Siena and Arezzo and the remaining 40% in Maremma. A perfumed and good pasta even without seasoning, with a protein content of 13.5%.

An accurate processing with bronze drawing to make the surface of the most rough pasta ready to retain every seasoning. Slow alarms at controlled temperatures make it perfumes and flavor en make a unique quality paste.

The entire production process is artisanal and cured in every detail; The semolina arrives twice a week in 25 kg bags each used for programmed daily productions; The mixture is carried out using water from hilly passage sources; The entirely bronze drawing guarantees cooling from processing temperatures and finally the low temperatures and long periods of drying guarantee a product with a taste of the past.



Semolina of Hard GRAIN, water.

Cooking time: 6/8 minutes.

The pasta must be cooked in abundant water, 1 liter for 100 g .; boil the water and add the salt, then put the desired amount of pasta, stir once and check the cooking to get the best result.

Keep in a cool and dry place.

Produced and packaged by the pasta factory: Vecchio Pastificio Toscano srl, Street of Marginone 90/a 55012 Santa Margherita (LU) Tuscany, Italy.

Weight N/A

0,5 kg

Shopping Cart
Scroll to Top