The recipe I am presenting today is a typical dish of Gombitelli, I taught it to my grandmother Mariarosa, original gombitellese.
Mariarosa was the wife of Alfonso Rossi, who was a great butcher in our pork butcher for decades, I have already spoken of him in the article ‘The invention of the Heart of Lardo’; Mariarosa was one of our volunteers and still is an excellent cook![/vc_column_text][vc_custom_heading text=”Products used in this recipe” font_container=”tag:h3|text_align:left” use_theme_fonts=”yes”]
Artichokes Gombitelli Style
- 10 n. artichokes
- 60 gr. bacon
- 2 gloves garlic
- 6 leaves sage
- q.s. salt
- q.s. pepper
- 2 spoons oliv oil extra virgin
- q.s. vegetable broth
- Cut the stems of the artichokes, remove the tough outer leaves and cut the tip.
- Empty them inside to make the filling space.
- Gently peel the stems and chop together with the garlic, sage, sprinkle with pepper, a pinch of salt and 2 tablespoons of olive oil; mix everything.
- Place your text inside the artichokes with a cube of bacon.
- Place in a large baking sheet with parchment paper as in the photo.
- Bake in preheated conventional oven at 180 ° C, and gradually moisten each artichoke with a spoon to keep it soft; bake for 45 minutes.
- Serve hot.