Today we present our preferred method of how to use the Pozza Beef, to make a bell ‘starter, while also varying the amount a single dish, perhaps to be eaten in a picnic outdoors, easy to prepare and very tasty.[/vc_column_text][vc_custom_heading text=”Products used in this recipe” font_container=”tag:h3|text_align:left” use_theme_fonts=”yes”]
Beef in Stone Vat€25,70 – €107,20 Select options
Condiments and Spices
Extra Virgin Olive Oil of Ceragioli Farm€31,90 Select options
Beef carpaccio with Beef of Pozza
- 200 gr. Beef of Pozza thinly sliced
- q.s. olive oil extra virgin
- q.s. lemon juice
- 30 gr. Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese flakes
- 200 gr. salad
- q.s. pepper
- q.s. salt
- Arrange the salad in a large tray and drizzle with a little olive oil extra virgin and a pinch of salt.
- Cut into thin slices the Pozza Beef and arrange over the salad evenly.
- Do flaked Parmesan cheese and place the slices of beef Pozza.
- Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice and pepper (not further salting of Pozza beef because it is already salty).