And here’s another recipe taken from the cookbook of ‘Nonna Maria’, the Butter Cookies.
These really tasty biscuits are perfect for breakfast, to accompany a cup of tea at mid-day, after dinner … in short, I am a real treat to be eaten at any time![/vc_column_text][vc_custom_heading text=”Products used in this recipe” font_container=”tag:h3|text_align:left” use_theme_fonts=”yes”]
Pasta Flour and Cereals
Soft wheat flour type “0”€2,90 – €3,90 Select options
- 500 gr. butter
- 625 gr. flour
- 375 gr. sugar
- 1 packet yeast for desserts
- 2 n. eggs
- 1 packet vanillin
- Leave the butter out of the fridge for a few hours so that it softens and is therefore easier to work with.
- Add sugar and cream the butter until a spongy foam.
- Add to the mix the eggs and continue kneading the dough cookies until they are perfectly blended.
- Combine the dough the flour sifted with baking powder and teaspoon of vanilla extract; then knead by hand biscuits until dough is smooth.
- Wrap the cookie dough with plastic wrap and let rest in refrigerator for about an hour.
- Roll out the dough on a lightly floured surface.
- Give the desired shape and placed cookies on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Bake cookies at 180 ° for 20 minutes.
- Far Cool the biscuits and bon appetit!