And here comes a tasty appetizer with sausage and soft cheese; easy to prepare and very unique taste.[/vc_column_text][vc_custom_heading text=”Products used in this recipe” font_container=”tag:h3|text_align:left” use_theme_fonts=”yes”]
Sausage€7,95 – €159,00 Select options
Crostini Sausage and Stracchino Cheese
- 250 gr. stracchino cheese
- 150 gr. sausage
- 10 slices homemade bread
- Crumble the sausage and mix with stracchino cheese.
- Cut the bread slices with a thickness of about 1 cm.
- Spread the mixture evenly on the bread slices.
- Heat oven to 150 ° C. and place the toast on the grill (you put a tray underneath so as not to dirty the oven).
- Bake for 10 minutes with the fan oven and top if you like crispy give a few minutes of grill.
- Serve hot.