Here is a simple and fast way to make a plate of tasty and nutritious spaghetti in a few minutes.
Also this recipe was taken from the notebook of “Nonna Maria”.[/vc_column_text][vc_custom_heading text=”Products used in this recipe” use_theme_fonts=”yes”]
Fast Pasta Gombitelli Style
- 160 gr. spaghetti
- 8 n. asparagus
- 1 spoon cream of lard
- 1 spoon olive oil extra virgin
- q.s. salt
- Cut the asparagus into thin slices and toss them in boiling salted water together with the spaghetti (if you like a little more cooked, throw the asparagus 2/3 minutes before the pasta).
- In a pan heat a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil and let us dissolve a nice spoonful of lard cream.
- Drain the pasta with the asparagus and sauté it in the pan with the dressing.
- Serve hot, and lunch is served!