Here is a simple and fast way to make a plate of tasty and nutritious spaghetti in a few minutes.
Also this recipe was taken from the notebook of “Nonna Maria”.
Products used in this recipe
Fast Pasta Gombitelli Style
Spaghetti with asparagus dressed with Lardo cream.
- 160 gr. spaghetti
- 8 n. asparagus
- 1 spoon cream of lard
- 1 spoon olive oil extra virgin
- q.s. salt
- Cut the asparagus into thin slices and toss them in boiling salted water together with the spaghetti (if you like a little more cooked, throw the asparagus 2/3 minutes before the pasta).
- In a pan heat a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil and let us dissolve a nice spoonful of lard cream.
- Drain the pasta with the asparagus and sauté it in the pan with the dressing.
- Serve hot, and lunch is served!
This type of preparation is suitable for all the seasonal vegetables you like, such as zucchini, string beans, artichokes, etc.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!