Today I want to propose a recipe who in Tuscany is usually make the day after eating the Polenta; using the advanced Polenta, fried in the seed oil and cooked for 2 minutes in the oven with a slice of pecorino cheese .[/vc_column_text][vc_custom_heading text=”Products used in this recipe” font_container=”tag:h3|text_align:left” use_theme_fonts=”yes”]
Fried Polenta with Pecorino Cheese
- 500 gr. polenta cold
- 500 ml. seed oil
- 150 gr. Fresh Pecorino Toscano Dop
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Cut the polenta into slices of 1 cm and fry.
- Cut a thin slice of pecorino cheese and put it on each slice of fried polenta; put in a baking dish a baking paper and lean slices of polenta.
- Cook for two minutes in a preheated oven at 180 ° C.
- Serve hot.