The recipe that we propose today is another treat fished from quadernino of our ‘Nonna Maria’; It is a typical omelette of our country, with a sauté of garlic and rosemary and a few slices of Marinated Lard to flavor.[/vc_column_text][vc_custom_heading text=”Products used in this recipe” font_container=”tag:h3|text_align:left” use_theme_fonts=”yes”]
Omelet with Marinated Lard
- 3 n. eggs
- 1 glove garlic
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 80 gr. Marinated Lard
- 2 spoons extra virgine olive oil
- q.s. salt
- q.s. pepper
- Beat eggs with a pinch of salt and a pinch of pepper.
- Mince the garlic and rosemary.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the chopped.
- Add egg and cook the first side plugging the pan for 3-4 minutes.
- Turn the omelet and add the slices of bacon cream, re-cap and finish cooking for 3-4 minutes.
- Serve hot omelet.