Today we present one of the many ways to enjoy the carpaccio of Arista in Bigongia, to make us a cold starter, or by varying the amount even a single dish, easy to prepare and very tasty.[/vc_column_text][vc_custom_heading text=”Products used in this recipe” font_container=”tag:h3|text_align:left” use_theme_fonts=”yes”]
Condiments and Spices
Extra Virgin Olive Oil of Ceragioli Farm€32,90 Select options
Pork Loin Carpaccio in “Bigongia” (Wooden Tub)€20,90 – €50,80 Select options
Pork Loin Carpaccio in “Bigongia” (Wooden Tub) with Champignon Mushrooms
- 80 gr. Pork Loin Carpaccio in “Bigongia” (Wooden Tub)
- 2 n. champignon mushroom fresh
- q.s. salad
- q.s. salt
- q.s. olive oil extra virgin
- q.s. Balsamic vinegar of Modena
- Arrange in a dish large plan the salad and season with a pinch of salt and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
- Cut the mushrooms into thin slices and season with salt mushrooms.
- Cut into slices not too thin Pork Loin Carpaccio in “Bigongia” (Wooden Tub) and place in the salad.
- Distribute the champignon mushroom into slices in the dish and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and Balsamic Vinegar of Modena.