Today we present one of the most popular recipes in recent years in restaurants of Versilia, shrimp wrapped in lard, a great dish as a starter but also by varying the amount as a main dish. It ‘a simple and tasty dish that combines specialties of the sea such as shrimp and products of high Versilia which the Lard.
Today we present accompanied by a creamy cannellini bean sauce.[/vc_column_text][vc_custom_heading text=”Products used in this recipe” font_container=”tag:h3|text_align:left” use_theme_fonts=”yes”]
Condiments and Spices
Extra Virgin Olive Oil Stefanini€21,90 Select options
Pink Lard of Gombitelli (outstretched lard)€9,45 – €56,70 Select options
Prawns with Lard accompanied by cannellini cream
- 12 n. shrimp (If small increase the number)
- 12 n. lard thin slices
- 2 sprigs rosemary
Ingredients for the sauce cannellini
- 1 n. cannellini canned
- 1 spoon olive oil extra virgin
- q.s. salt
- q.s. pepper ground
- q.b. paprika sweet
- Started depriving the prawns of the armor but without removing the tail and remove the intestine, black filament that is located at the top of the queue.
- Wrap each shrimp tail with a slice of bacon and place on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Now included in every slice of bacon 3-4 rosemary and cook for 10 minutes in a convection oven at 160 ° (or 180 ° in oven).
Instructions cannellini sauce
- Drain the beans and put them in a blender, and blend them add a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil, a pinch salt and freshly ground pepper.
- You can choose to serve the cannellini cream at room temperature or warm, to heat it just takes one minute in the microwave or in a saucepan.
- In each plate positioned three shrimp and a bowl with cannellini cream, to taste sprinkle the surface of cannellini cream with sweet paprika; serve hot shrimp.