And here is a classic dish of Tuscany cooking, the sausage with beans.
This very tasty and nutritious recipe I used dried beans, fried with garlic, rosemary and sage, and obviously our Fresh Sausage.[/vc_column_text][vc_custom_heading text=”Products used in this recipe” font_container=”tag:h3|text_align:left” use_theme_fonts=”yes”]
Sausage and beans
- 150 gr. beans borlotti
- q.s. salt
- q.s. pepper
- 3 n. sausages fresh
- 2 spoons oliv oil extra virgin
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 5 cloves garlic
- 12 leaves sage
- 350 ml. tomato sauce
- 1/2 glass wine white
- Soak the beans for 12 hours.
- Put the beans in a pressure cooker with water, add 1 sprig rosemary 6 sage leaves and 2 cloves of garlic, to go for 45 minutes from the whistle of the pot. (If you don't have a pressure cooker, cooking will take at least 2 hours).
- Mince 2 cloves of garlic, a sprig of rosemary and sage leaves 6.
- Put to heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the chopped.
- Crumble one sausage into the pan and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the remaining 2 sausage cut into pieces and brown on all sides for 5 minutes.
- Deglaze with the wine and let it evaporate.
- Add the tomato sauce and cook over low heat for 30 minutes.
- Add beans after draining and let go for another 15 minutes, with salt and pepper; add a drop of water if everything is too dry.
- Serve hot.