The dish that I present today is an original appetizer shaped like swivels; the ingredients are an omelet with zucchini, Semisweet Ham and philadelphia.
It can be served as an appetizer or a buffet of aperitif.[/vc_column_text][vc_custom_heading text=”Products used in this recipe” font_container=”tag:h3|text_align:left” use_theme_fonts=”yes”]
- 3 n. eggs
- 2 spoons oliv oil extra virgin
- 1 n. zucchini
- 1 glove garlic
- 100 gr. semisweet ham
- 80 gr. Philadelphia
- q.s. parsley
- q.s. pepper
- Heat 2 spoons of oil in a medium sized frying pan and fry the crushed garlic clove.
- Remove the garlic and add the zucchini, cut into small cubes and a pinch of salt.
- Let simmer the zucchini, until completely cooked by adding a few spoon of water.
- Apart beat 3 eggs by adding a sprinkling of pepper and parsley and a pinch of salt.
- Add the beaten eggs and cook the omelette on both sides; let cool the omelet.
- Spread with philadelphia the omelet.
- Spread the slices of semi-sweet ham.
- Roll up gently and wrap in plastic wrap to compact it further; put to rest for 20 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Serve the swivels cut into slices of 1.5 cm.