The dish that we present today is a polenta made with Chestnut Flour accompanied by biroldo fried; is a typical dish of our country Gombitelli, in which the chestnut flour was the staple for centuries, along with biroldo, cured meat always produced in Gombitelli.[/vc_column_text][vc_custom_heading text=”Products used in this recipe” font_container=”tag:h3|text_align:left” use_theme_fonts=”yes”]
Biroldo€8,95 – €17,90 Select options
Pasta Flour and Cereals
Chestnut Flour€13,90 – €22,90 Select options
Condiments and Spices
Extra Virgin Olive Oil Stefanini€21,90 Select options
Chestnut Polenta with Fried Biroldo
- 1 l. water
- q.s. salt
- 350 gr. Chestnut flour
- 1 spoon oliv oil extra virgin
- 200 gr. Biroldo
- 2 spoons oliv oil extra virgin
- 1 glass wine white
- Boil the water, salt and put 1 tablespoon oil; slowly add the flour, stirring vigorously to avoid lumps.
- Cook for 30 minutes, adding water as needed, 40 minutes is even better, stirring constantly.
- Put 2 spoons of oil in a frying pan and sauté the diced biroldo for 3 minutes.
- Deglaze with the wine and let evaporate.
- Place on plates and serve hot.