And here comes a dish rooted in the culinary traditions of our village Gombitelli, the Paccari with sausage and artichokes; Also this recipe I found in the quadernino ‘Grandmother Maria’; cookbook written by hand more than 60 years ago, from which I am extracting many traditional recipes that I am proposing.[/vc_column_text][vc_custom_heading text=”Products used in this recipe
” font_container=”tag:h3|text_align:left” use_theme_fonts=”yes”]
Paccari with Sausage and Artichokes
- 2 spoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 artichokes
- 1/2 onion red
- 1 gloves garlic
- q.s salt
- q.s. pepper
- q.s. chili pepper
- 1/4 glass white wine
- 150 gr. Sausage
- 160 gr. Paccari
- Wash and clean the artichokes from the hardest parts, then slice them finely and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan and fry the chopped onion and one clove of crushed garlic.
- Remove the garlic and add to the pan sliced artichokes; season with salt, pepper and paprika to taste.
- When the artichokes are lightly browned, sprinkle the preparation with 1/4 glass of white wine.
- Cook the artichokes for 10 minutes, gradually adding a ladle of water.
- Add the crumbled sausage and let go for another 15 minutes over low heat.
- Boil in salted water Paccheri, drain and add to the sauce.
- Serve hot with a sprinkling of freshly ground black pepper.