We currently have an original recipe created by one of our dear friend and admirer, Ernesto Carmassi.
Ernesto has a past as a butcher and a great passion for good food, cooking and good wine.
The dish we are proposing today is a first course very simple to prepare and very tasty, made with rigatoni with Carpaccio of Arista in Bigongia and cherry tomatoes.[/vc_column_text][vc_custom_heading text=”Products used in this recipe” font_container=”tag:h3|text_align:left” use_theme_fonts=”yes”]
Rigatoni with Carpaccio of Arista in Bigoncia and cherry tomatoes
- 320 gr. rigatoni
- 2 spoons olive oil extra virgin
- 1 n. leek small
- 100 gr. Carpaccio of Arista in Bigoncia
- 300 gr. cherry tomatos
- 8 leaves basil
- q.s. salt
- q.s. pepper
- 1/2 glass wine white
- Cut the leek into thin slices.
- In a large skillet heat the oil and fry the leek.
- Deglaze with white wine.
- Add Carpaccio of Arista in Bigoncia cut into strips and let cook on medium heat for two minutes.
- Add the tomatoes cut into quarters, salt and pepper, then go for five minutes over medium heat.
- Apart cook the pasta in salted water and when it is ready toss in pan.
- Garnish with basil and serve hot.