The recipe that we present today is a winter classic, the sausages with the turnips; a second plate with very tasty side dish, classic Tuscan; Also this recipe we fished from quadernino of ‘Grandfather Maria’.[/vc_column_text][vc_custom_heading text=”Products used in this recipe” use_theme_fonts=”yes”]
Condiments and Spices
Extra Virgin Olive Oil Stefanini€21,90 Select options
Sausage€7,95 – €159,00 Select options
Sausage with Turnips
- 4 sausage
- q.s. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 kg turnips
- q.s. salt
- q.s. pepper
- 3 gloves garlic
- Boil for 10 minutes turnips in the water after being thoroughly washed.
- In a large skillet, heat a little oil and add the sausage cut into chunks.
- Cook over medium heat for 10 minutes, it tends to burn add a few tablespoons of water.
- Add the garlic made into small pieces and fry everything for 5 minutes.
- Drain the beets and add them to the pan with the sausage and cook over high heat until the sausages cooking, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot, possibly with homemade bread.