Today we present a classic of Italian cuisine, the Spaghetti Cheese and Pepper, the recipe is originally from Lazio but we like good Tuscan parochial be making a small change using Pecorino Toscano DOP Seasoned instead of Pecorino Romano.[/vc_column_text][vc_custom_heading text=”Products used in this recipe” font_container=”tag:h3|text_align:left” use_theme_fonts=”yes”]
Spaghetti Cheese and Pepper
- 60 gr. Pecorino Toscano DOP Seasoned
- 1 spoon olive oil extra virgin
- q.b. black pepper freshly ground
- 160 gr. spaghetti
- Grattugiare il pecorino, tenerne da parte una manciata per decorare e mettere il resto in una ciotola.
- Prepare a pan where season the pasta and put in the oil and a generous grinding of pepper.
- Boil pasta in salted water; just before draining, add a ladle of cooking water into the bowl with the cheese, a little at a time, stirring with a fork until you get a thick cream.
- Turn the heat under the pan and drain the pasta; put it in the pan and add the cream cheese; mix thoroughly.
- Place on plates, sprinkle with the cheese kept aside, a good grinding of pepper and serve immediately.