Today we present one of the many ways to enjoy the carpaccio of Arista in Bigongia, to make us a cold starter, or by varying the quantities also a unique summer dish, easy to prepare and very tasty to be consumed outdoors during a lunch lot.[/vc_column_text][vc_custom_heading text=”Products used in this recipe” font_container=”tag:h3|text_align:left” use_theme_fonts=”yes”]
Starter with Carpaccio of Arista in Bigoncia
- 200 gr. Carpaccio of Arista in Bigoncia
- 200 gr. salad
- 100 gr. Cherry tomatoes
- q.s. Pecorino Toscano DOP Seasoned flakes
- q.s. olive oil extra virgin
- q.s. salt
- q.s. pepper
- q.s. balsamic vinegar of Modena
- q.s. pine nuts
- Arrange the salad in a large tray and drizzle with a little olive oil extra virgin and a pinch of salt.
- Cut into medium-thick slices Carpaccio of Arista in Bigongia and arrange over the salad evenly.
- Cut the tomatoes into rounds and after a slight scaling arrange them evenly over Carpaccio.
- Do flaked Pecorino Toscano DOP Seasoned and place it on the slices of carpaccio of Arista in Bigongia together with pine nuts.
- Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar and pepper (not further salting Carpaccio of Arista in Bigongia because it is already salty).