The recipe that I present today is a second dish of Gombitelli, I found this recipe, complete with a drawing in the recipe of my great-grandmother Maria.[/vc_column_text][vc_custom_heading text=”Products used in this recipe” font_container=”tag:h3|text_align:left” use_theme_fonts=”yes”]
- 6 zucchini big
- 100 gr. sausage
- q.s. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 egg
- 1 gloves garlic
- q.s. parsley
- q.s. pepper
- q.s. bread crumbs
- 30 gr. Organic Aged Pecorino
- Trim the beginning and end of the zucchini.
- Cut the zucchini in half and empty them with a spoon like in the picture; preserve the pulp.
- In a pan heat 1 tablespoon of oil and fry one crushed clove of garlic.
- Remove the garlic and add the crumbled sausage and saute over high heat for 3 minutes.
- Add the flesh of the zucchini, then go for another 3-4 minutes until it loses much of the liquid contents.
- Put the browned sausage with zucchini in a bowl and make stiepidire.
- Add one egg, a sprinkling of parsley, a pinch of pepper and pecorino; mix everything.
- Fill the zucchini with the filling and sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Put in an oiled baking dish zucchini.
- Heat the convection oven at 180 ° C. and to go for 20 minutes; at the end of cooking to give two minutes of grill.
- Servire ben caldo.