The dish that we present today is a classic of Italian cuisine, fried pasta, accompanied by cold cuts; the dough is made with Grain flour type (0), water and Extra Virgin Olive; for the cold cuts we used the sweet ham, salami Crespone and coupled bacon.[/vc_column_text][vc_custom_heading text=”Products used in this recipe” font_container=”tag:h3|text_align:left” use_theme_fonts=”yes”]
Fried Dough with Cold Cuts
- 500 gr. flower
- 30 gr. brewer's yeast
- q.s. salt
- 250 ml. water
- 4 spoons oliv oil extra virgin
- q.s. mix of cold cuts to taste
- 1 l. seeds oil
- Dissolve the yeast in the lukewarm water.
- Put the flour in a large bowl and add the water with the yeast, olive oil and a pinch of salt and mix well for 15 minutes.
- Allow to rise for 2 hours.
- Roll out on a floured surface to a thickness of about 5 mm.
- Cut into strips and fry in hot oil.
- Add salt and serve with cold cuts.