The recipe that we present today is a first dish of Maltagliati seasoned with bacon and peas, typical Tuscan dish, easy and quick to prepare but very tasty and nutritious …[/vc_column_text][vc_custom_heading text=”Products used in this recipe” font_container=”tag:h3|text_align:left” use_theme_fonts=”yes”]
Maltagliati with Bacon and Peas
- 1 n. red onion small
- 100 gr. peas frozen or fresh
- 200 ml. vegetable broth
- 1 spoon olive oil extra virgin
- 50 ml. wine white
- q.s. salt
- q.s. pepper
- 160 gr. maltagliati
- Finely chop the onion.
- In a pan heat the oil and fry the onion.
- Cut the bacon into small cubes, add the bacon to the pan and brown it over high heat.
- Deglaze with the wine.
- Add the peas and sauté for a few minutes, then add a ladle of broth, freshly ground pepper and cook over medium heat uncovered for 15 minutes; If the juices were too dry, add more broth; after cooking taste and adjust salt.
- Boil pasta in salted water, drain it and add it to the sauce.
- Garnish with a sprinkling of pepper and serve hot.