And here is another typical recipe Gombitelli I fished in the quadernino ‘Grandmother Maria’, the omelette with Pecorino; very easy to make and tasty dish.
The ingredients in this recipe are only the eggs, DOP Tuscan Fresh Pecorino and a drop of Extra Virgin Olive Oil to grease the pan.[/vc_column_text][vc_custom_heading text=”Products used in this recipe” font_container=”tag:h3|text_align:left” use_theme_fonts=”yes”]
Condiments and Spices
Extra Virgin Olive Oil Stefanini€21,90 Select options
PDO Tuscan Fresh Pecorino€8,65 – €34,60 Select options
Omelet with Pecorino Cheese
- 3 eggs
- 60 gr. DOP fresh Tuscan Pecorino
- 2 spoons extra virgin olive oil
- q.s. salt
- q.s. pepper
- Beat eggs in a bowl with a sprinkling of pepper and a pinch of salt.
- Cut the pecorino cheese into very small cubes.
- Combine the beaten egg and the pecorino cheese.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and cook the frittata on both sides.
- Serve hot.