The recipe that we present today is a first dish of Paccari with spread bacon and pumpkin; First very tasty and nutritious dish, a classic Tuscan[/vc_column_text][vc_custom_heading text=”Products used in this recipe
” font_container=”tag:h3|text_align:left” use_theme_fonts=”yes”]
Paccheri with Pumpkin and Bacon
- 1/2 leek
- 180 gr. paccari
- 80 gr. Spread Bacon
- 150 gr. pumpkin
- 2 spoons extra virgin olive oil
- q.s. pepper
- In a large skillet heat the oil and saute the leeks cut into slices.
- Add the diced pumpkin and cook for 15-20 minutes, adding occasionally a ladle of water up to bring fully cooked pumpkin.
- In a separate pan, brown the diced bacon.
- Bring together the bacon in the pan squash.
- In a saucepan, bring to boil salted water and cook the paccaro.
- Toss the pasta in the sauce by adding a sprinkling of pepper.
- Serve hot.