Today we present a first dish rich and tasty , the Big Fusilli with sausage and potatoes garnished with Pecorino Seasoned in Noci; in our country, Gombitelli, it always used pasta and polenta with sausage and vegetables.[/vc_column_text][vc_custom_heading text=”Products used in this recipe” font_container=”tag:h3|text_align:left” use_theme_fonts=”yes”]
Condiments and Spices
Extra Virgin Olive Oil Stefanini€21,90 Select options
Pasta Flour and Cereals
Fusilloni€5,90 Select options
Pecorino Aged in Walnuts€11,35 – €45,40 Select options
Sausage€7,95 – €159,00 Select options
Big Fusilli with Potatoes and Sausage
- 100 gr. sausage
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 2 leaves sage
- 1 n. red onion small
- 1 spoon oliv oil extra virgin
- 2 cloves garlic
- 100 ml. wine white
- 150 gr. potatoes
- q.s. salt
- 160 gr. big fusilli
- q.s. pecorino cheese flakes
- Remove the casing to the sausage and crumble.
- Wash sage and rosemary and chop finely with the crescent.
- Chop the onion, crush the garlic and fry in a pan with oil.
- Combine the sausage and fry over high heat stirring frequently with a wooden spoon until he has browned. Add the chopped and stir.
- Deglaze with the wine and let it evaporate, then turn off the heat and remove the garlic.
- Peel the potatoes and cut into cubes of one centimeter from the side.
- Boil water in a large pot, add salt and put the potatoes together with the pasta.
- Before the end of cooking the pasta take a ladle of water and put it in the sauce pan; drain the pasta and toss in the pan of sauce over high heat for a few minutes, stirring frequently.
- Serve immediately sprinkled with a generous grinding of pepper and Pecorino flakes.